- Review: (X’mas) Gingerbread Man Baking & Decorating Class at Redman, Star Vista
- Review: ‘Local Kuih Favourites’ Kueh Making / Cooking Class at Palate Sensations
- So I Spent my Valentines’ with my Friend + BRUNO + Palate Sensations.
- Review: Learning Taiwanese/Chinese Cuisine at Palate Sensations.
- Got a Free Lesson in ABC Cooking Studio (KL).
Tag Archives: ABC cooking studio
**Seasonal Trial, from 3 – 31 March only**This huge takoyaki is actually a bread! I think the technique of wrapping enclosed filling would be similar to ‘baked meat curry’ (regular lesson). This bread has béchamel sauce and bacon bits, and is drizzled … Continue reading
Workstation, set-up by instructor and ready to go. There is 1 instructor to each table and maximum of 4 students per table. How are trial classes like at ABC Cooking Studio? Individual work Hands-on class (make from scratch) Small class … Continue reading
Seasonal trial menu for December 2018 is out! In line with the festive Christmas mood of December, this month’s trial lessons feature 2 pretty white cakes: – ‘Angel Berries in Wonderland’ (exclusive to ABC’s studio at Westgate, Jurong East) – … Continue reading