Workstation, set-up by instructor and ready to go. There is 1 instructor to each table and maximum of 4 students per table.
How are trial classes like at ABC Cooking Studio?
- Individual work
- Hands-on class (make from scratch)
- Small class ratio (1 teacher: 4 students)
- Great for newbies (instructor is present throughout the lesson)
- Recipe, apron and carrier (for cake baking lessons only) are provided at ABC Cooking Studio.
It’s a fantastic deal as it is only $28/pax (if you attend with me as I’m a member – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org) and you get to bring home what you have made. For cake classes, that is totally a steal. Continue reading
Seasonal trial menu for December 2018 is out!
In line with the festive Christmas mood of December, this month’s trial lessons feature 2 pretty white cakes:
– ‘Angel Berries in Wonderland’ (exclusive to ABC’s studio at Westgate, Jurong East)
– ‘Snow White’s Dome’ (exclusive to ABC’s studio at Takashimaya, Orchard) *scroll down for the photo of this cake*p.s:
Attending the trial lesson with a ABC Cooking Studio member costs only $28, instead of $35. If you would like attend a trial class at $28, email me at email@example.com 🙂
– – –
Attended the ‘Angel Berries in Wonderland’ cake lesson with my friend at Westgate yesterday evening.
Surprisingly, the studio was really quiet on a Tuesday 7.30pm class. Only 3-4 tables were occupied with cooking and cake class. Weekday 7.30pm slots is usually full at Takashimaya, as it caters to the office crowd.
Attempted an imitation of the poster’s decoration of ‘Angel Berries in Wonderland’.