- So I Spent my Valentines’ with my Friend + BRUNO + Palate Sensations.
- Review: Learning Taiwanese/Chinese Cuisine at Palate Sensations.
- Got a Free Lesson in ABC Cooking Studio (KL).
- Take My Money ($250)! Back to Palate Sensations’ with Chef Shih!
- I used $250 of my Skillsfuture Credits to learn tze char dishes at Palate Sensations Culinary School. Here’s how it went.
Category Archives: Cooking Lesson
I used $250 of my Skillsfuture Credits to learn tze char dishes at Palate Sensations Culinary School. Here’s how it went.
**Newly released for 3-31 Jul 2020 only**Yummy! Korean style bread with melty cream cheese, butter and garlic center. Email me know if you’re keen to attend! Seasonal menu released for Mar-Jul 2020:Yummy Basque style burnt cheesecake with melty centre. Here’s a photo of … Continue reading
This was my very first regular cooking lesson at ABC studio! For cooking classes, you can choose from 4 menu: Japanese home cooking World cuisine Best selections (exclusive to Takashimaya, Orchard) Whole-meal cooking (exclusive to Westgate, Jurong)