- Review: (X’mas) Gingerbread Man Baking & Decorating Class at Redman, Star Vista
- Review: ‘Local Kuih Favourites’ Kueh Making / Cooking Class at Palate Sensations
- So I Spent my Valentines’ with my Friend + BRUNO + Palate Sensations.
- Review: Learning Taiwanese/Chinese Cuisine at Palate Sensations.
- Got a Free Lesson in ABC Cooking Studio (KL).
Author Archives: Yvonne
I used $250 of my Skillsfuture Credits to learn tze char dishes at Palate Sensations Culinary School. Here’s how it went.
**Newly released for 5-31 Jan 2021 only**Beautiful auspicious looking cake for Chinese New Year. While it looks pretty in red and purple, I’m curious about the taste, haha! I’m a ABC studio member, email me at email@example.com to attend trial lessons at … Continue reading
This was my very first regular cooking lesson at ABC studio! For cooking classes, you can choose from 4 menu: Japanese home cooking World cuisine Best selections (exclusive to Takashimaya, Orchard) Whole-meal cooking (exclusive to Westgate, Jurong)