- Review: (X’mas) Gingerbread Man Baking & Decorating Class at Redman, Star Vista
- Review: ‘Local Kuih Favourites’ Kueh Making / Cooking Class at Palate Sensations
- So I Spent my Valentines’ with my Friend + BRUNO + Palate Sensations.
- Review: Learning Taiwanese/Chinese Cuisine at Palate Sensations.
- Got a Free Lesson in ABC Cooking Studio (KL).
Author Archives: Yvonne
I used $250 of my Skillsfuture Credits to learn tze char dishes at Palate Sensations Culinary School. Here’s how it went.
**Seasonal Trial, from 3 – 31 March only**This huge takoyaki is actually a bread! I think the technique of wrapping enclosed filling would be similar to ‘baked meat curry’ (regular lesson). This bread has béchamel sauce and bacon bits, and is drizzled … Continue reading
This was my very first regular cooking lesson at ABC studio! For cooking classes, you can choose from 4 menu: Japanese home cooking World cuisine Best selections (exclusive to Takashimaya, Orchard) Whole-meal cooking (exclusive to Westgate, Jurong)